Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hoshizora e kakaku Hashi Dropped!

It kinda pains me to say this:  "Hoshizora Is no longer being released by Kagayaki".  I was a little too naive to think I could do it.  When I first saw that it took a week for the first episode to be released, I just felt that it was an injustice to this anime.  That was the whole reason I started this group.  Since then, though, there have been so many groups subbing it.  My question is: "Why now and not when it first came out?"  Either way,  with my resources being almost non-existent, I can't do much about it.  I tried a little too much to get it done because I didn't want to give up.  In the end, it would have taken too much from the people I've asked for help to continue this even though it's already properly subbed.  With that in mind, I feel that it is the best time to drop this series.  Thank you to all the people who have watched our releases; Thank You Ayako and Shikkaku for helping me with all sorts of stuff that I asked you to help me with, and let me say sorry for not being as good as it should have been.

I am planning on continuing this group so there will be releases in the future(if all goes well Next season).
I am still going to need staff so please feel free to visit us on the IRC channel #kagayaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment